Jesse Kraij is specialized in the facilitation of corporate and cultural transformation processes, leadership programs, coaching programs and platforms for human capital development. For 20 years he trained, coached and facilitated 1000’S of individuals and groups in different countries and industries throughout Europe and the rest of the world. Jesse is currently managing director of Collective Abundance BV — Builders of Talent-Conducted Organizations.
- 1991 - 1994 : Autonomous Trainer, Coach, Facilitator
- 1994 - 1996 : Partner Euroforum Professional Training BV
- 1996 - 1999 : General Manager Witteveen, Holtrop & Kraij Training
- 1999 - 2000 : General Manager Nieuwe Dimensies Training & Coaching BV
- 2000 - 2004 : Managing Director Nieuwe Dimensies Training & Coaching BV
- 1999 - 2004 : Partner Nieuwe Dimensies Training & Coaching BV
- 2004 - 2006 : General Manager Soluciones Nuevas Posibilidades S.L.L (Spain)
- 2005 - 2007: Associate Partner Pentascope Consultancy (Spain)
- 2006 - 2007 : Director Mansur BV
- 2007 - today: Founder Collective Abundance BV
Jesse has studied economics at the H.E.A.O of Amsterdam. He is certified as a trainer in Transformational Leadership. Certified as a trainer in Lean Six Sigma Leadership and Greenbelt Lean Six Sigma. Educated in Breakthrough Coaching. Certified trainer in The Work of Byron Katie. Certified facilitator in Speaking Circles — The art of Transformational Speaking - Certified for Personal and Transformational Coaching.